You agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA by installing, copying, or otherwise using the software. If you do not agree, do not install, copy, or use the software.
1. We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single computer at a time. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies of the product.
2. You may install and use the software on more than one computer, but the software should not be in use on more than one computer at a time unless you purchase additional licenses. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes.
3. The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, sublicense, decompile, reflect into or reverse engineer the software.
4. We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation.
5. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize.
6. We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The software is not intended for use in mission-critical activity or on computing hardware that also contains mission-critical information.
8. Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement.
9. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
10. This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.
"NimbleText.com" is represented by Leon Bambrick, Australia. I can be contacted at: "Support@NimbleText.com"