Generate HTML Links
You have a bunch of names and URLs like this:
Google google.com Facebook facebook.com YouTube youtube.com Yahoo! yahoo.com Baidu baidu.com
Now you want to turn them into a list of links, like this:
<a href='http://google.com'>Google</a> <a href='http://facebook.com'>Facebook</a> <a href='http://youtube.com'>YouTube</a> <a href='http://yahoo.com'>Yahoo!</a> <a href='http://baidu.com'>Baidu</a>
What are you waiting for? Use this pattern:
try it →<a href='http://$1'>$0</a>
Go ahead and try it online. Have a play, see what you can do. Go on! Knock yourself out!
There are also guides for other examples of Automated HTML creation with NimbleText:
- Generate HTML Tables QUICKLY!
- Generate <OL> Ordered Lists in HTML Quickly
- Generate <UL> Unordered Lists in HTML Lightning fast!
- Generate a list of Definitions in HTML in no time at all!
- Generate a drop down list in HTML (generate a select list)
- Generate a radiobutton list in HTML as fast as Lightning!
You can also get general help, help on all the symbols and keywords, or on the built-in functions, filtering with a where clause, help with the powerful command-line automation, or applying custom formats to your dates and times.
- General help
- Symbols and Keywords
- Built-in Functions
- The 'Where' clause
- Date Time formatting
- Command-Line Automation
- SQL Master Class
- HTML Master Class
- Popular Text Manipulations Made Easy «« bookmark this one
If you haven't downloaded NimbleText yet, then for added power, privacy and versatility I sincerely think you should download it now.Download NimbleText