SQL Master Class
There's a whole series of articles to help you use NimbleText to generate SQL.
Even a very skilled SQL Developer can't avoid repetition in their queries. SQL doesn't have all of the sophisticated features of other languages that let you avoid repetitive behaviour. (For example, one query can't inherit from another... wouldn't that be fun, and terrifying.)
So NimbleText is here to speed you up when writing ad-hoc queries.
- How to Run The Same Query Against Many Tables
- How to Generate Insert Statements
- How to Generate Update Statements
- How to Generate SQL 'IN' Statements
- How to List the Columns of a Table, Quickly!
- Extracting a list of columns from a block of text
- How to Generate Views the easy way
Need help generating a particular query?
Just email Support omit this @ omit this NimbleText.com and ask!
You can also get general help, help on all the symbols and keywords, or on the built-in functions, filtering with a where clause, help with the powerful command-line automation, or applying custom formats to your dates and times.
- General help
- Symbols and Keywords
- Built-in Functions
- The 'Where' clause
- Date Time formatting
- Command-Line Automation
- SQL Master Class
- HTML Master Class
- Popular Text Manipulations Made Easy «« bookmark this one
If you haven't downloaded NimbleText yet, then for added power, privacy and versatility I sincerely think you should download it now.Download NimbleText